Our Privacy Pledge to You
Associated Software Consultants, Inc. (ASC) is committed to protecting your privacy and we take serious precautions to protect any and all information encountered in our pursuit of business. In this pursuit, we occasionally encounter information about you when you visit our websites and social media sites. Since our founding in 1978, we have been dedicated to earning and preserving the trust and confidentiality of each one of our prospects, clients and partners.
When you visit our sites, you might be providing information about your visit on two levels:
- Statistics collected as you browse our sites. (i.e. IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses, if any.)
- Organizational and personal information you knowingly provide.
Because we respect your right to privacy, we want you to be aware of how we process this information.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
ASC does NOT:
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers to outside vendors.
Links to Other Sites
The ASC sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that this privacy statement applies solely to the information collected on ASC sites. ASC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We encourage you to be aware when you are leaving ASC sites and read the privacy statements of the site that you visit prior to providing any personal information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Page Last Updated: 10/27/2016